We handle personal data responsibly and adhere to the rules of data protection laws.
Questions regarding data protection should be directed to our data protection officer:
Alexander Hruska Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply visiting our website
It is generally possible to use our website without providing personal data. If personal data (e.g. name, address or Email addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis, where possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
Furthermore, when accessing and using our website, certain usage and user data are generated automatically or after the user provides their consent; these data are necessary for accessing, using and/or for technical purposes during the access and/or use of our website. These data (e.g. cookies and other user-related settings and files) are also stored either automatically and/or after consent is provided by the user.
Please note that data transmission via the internet (e.g. communication by email) may be subject to security risks. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
* You have given your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation);
* the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests or those of a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned, which require the protection of personal data, predominate;
* in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
* this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
We use plugins of the service AddThis on our website, which is operated by AddThis, LLC, 1595 Spring Hill Rd, Suite 300, Vienna, VA 22182, USA (“AddThis”).
AddThis provides tools for creating and designing websites that make it easier for website visitors to share the current page with other Internet users via email or social networks.
You can recognise the plugins by the “Tweet”, “Email”, “LinkedIn” and “g+1” buttons integrated into parts of our website. AddThis also provides tools for website operators to help them analyse and improve the use of their own website or to enable direct user communication.
If you are using an AddThis plugin, your Internet browser will establish a direct connection to the AddThis servers and the selected social network, if applicable. The generated data (e.g. time of access or browser language) will be transferred to AddThis and processed there.
When you submit content from our site to social networks, a link may be established between your visit to the site and your user profile on that social network. For more information on data processing and privacy regarding AddThis, please visit http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy.
We do not process the data concerned or pass them on to third parties. By using the AddThis plugin, you agree to data processing by AddThis. You can object to data collection and storage by AddThis at any time with future effect by setting a so-called opt-out cookie. To do this, visit http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out.
Web tracking from Google Analytics
The tracking procedures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. These tracking procedures ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use this tracking procedure to record the use of our website for statistical purposes in order to optimise our offer for you. Such interests are considered justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”), for the purpose of customising our website to meet your needs and continuously optimising it. Pseudonymised user profiles are created, and cookies (see section 4) are used in this context. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as browser type/version, operating system used, referrer URL (the previously visited page), host name of the accessing computer (IP address), time of the server request, are transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the website and Internet for market research purposes and to design these web pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties are commissioned to process this data. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and those related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). As an alternative to the browser add-on, particularly for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your data from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only in this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on privacy in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Use of our blog
You can leave comments on our blog. If you leave comments on the blog, the time you created the comment, the username you chose before leaving the comment, and the IP address will be stored. The IP address is stored for 60 days. This is for our security, as we may be held liable for illegal content on our website, even if it has been created by users. Personal data contained in comments will be permanently stored by us, provided that this storage has not been opposed.
The basis for storing the username and IP address, as well as the comments themselves, is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
This website uses Google Maps to display a map. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data by Google, one of its agents, or third parties that are automatically collected and entered by you.
You have the right:
* To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the data processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the provision of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or revocation, the provision of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, revealing information on its details;
* in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
* to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
* to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if, 1. the correctness of the data is disputed by you; 2. the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion, and we no longer need the data; 3. you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or 4. you have submitted an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
* to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO;
* to revoke your consent at any time which was given to us once in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. The consequence of this is that we are no longer permitted to continue data processing based on this consent in the future and
* to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. For this, you can generally contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection relates to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right to revocation or objection, simply send an email to our data protection officer: email@example.com
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.